Monday, June 29, 2009

Porches For Travel Trailer

4:19 am ... Confusion



Clock chimes "tic-tac" the needle to move forward, the latter do not stop running do not stop the minute to have something as indescribable as the time ... What better way to start ... And I understand why. Right now in my head there is no confusion that all this interspersed with what we call believes that "heart" is like a big cross in a big city with traffic jams and cars coming and going, a situation one can see but which is not can take nothing concrete, that's how I feel right now, without knowing what they really think, and I want to ... I am, I wake up, I'm lying in bed, I look out the window, I see the stars I turn briefly to sit, watch the computer screen as if I were to say something and continued to write ... My head will not stop, nor the biggest distraction of the world and with absolute peace of mind that comes before him ... round, round and round with mixed feelings, sadness, nostalgia to which we add more fear and paranoia ... a cocktail that is priceless ... I still think that no words in our dictionary and truth esque None to describe in some now my moods or simply feelings that arise from the deepest part of me without me realizing it ... Do you sometimes do not feel like screaming, wanting to be free and to prevent any person who walked the land shall manage the least? I do siemrpe continuously but as all this there is something to add impotence accumulated a bag fills slowly (I already spent a few full) love, friendship, love, insecurities, people miss (as dige many things, many cars of different colors and patterns on the cross ...)
Not much else to say ...


Javier.


Psdt: LMA thank you for being by my side

4:49 am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment