Friday, August 28, 2009

How To Install Age Of Empires 3 Daemon Tools

Go to Lisbon!


... And the holidays come to an end, I would seize every minute and every moment as the most precious moment ... I will not live more "summer dreams" until next year and even worse, I'll never live the summer of 2009 than in less than the blink of an eye shall be in complete oblivion as a simple reminder that not more than that a memory ... Within hours
I address Lisbon, Portuguese territory in which I intend to spend the last week of August to better remember (Since other Na I can not remember!)
Beach, sun, cosmopolis, CC largest in Europe and all this with a great company such as my hermo and my sister. Not really much to say because I go to get some rest so I expected a long journey haha \u200b\u200bNO ... August

Enjoy! Enjoy yourselves ...
Javier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment