Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How Much Does Ceragem Cost

200km from my hometown nostalgia resurfaces ...


As well the title says I am not in Bangkok, if not a small village 200km north of Cáceres Extremadura ... I have been here several days, resting and going on family this bridge some Extremadura have done for our day. The only goal that was as I had been told to rest and reflect before the routine hustle back to my life ... And perhaps you thinking too much, no! But within hours of returning home a nostalgic feeling has overwhelmed me completely over me. Lovers, friends, studies, etc ... range where it was "lol" and not all esque as we would like ... I consider myself a pretty independent person but also very dependent emotionally, I love those typical American films in which love is the clear winner, those books that tell stories of summer and these old men sitting in front of their austere home in a rather lost our lands, keeping their love after so many years ... But American films are not movies more than that, and most of the books, any more than science fiction ... the only truth, this pair of old men ... I have wanted to to talk a "Te Quiero" or even further ... to say "I love you" , but I still wait, I'm of those who thinks that a person wandering the world where you belong, that everyone has someone but you need to know to find and find you. .. and no much to say, I rest a little before two peak travel hours and I hope so here,'ll be good!


I leave the video of rihanna "I love you" and give Extremadura imno sung by Soraya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyCKnbDgJ2w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqr1hKBc0xI&feature=related




HAPPY DAY EXTREMADURA

Javier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment