Friday, December 25, 2009

Installing A Steel Bath

"Merry Christmas? Melancholy


really do not know if could discribir as such, at least this year I do not feel well and is very strange, different as they come Christmas, Christmas to look a day over a lifetime ... a typical day camouflaged a certain hypocrisy and true love at some points, too strange mix that makes ME EXPLODE.
A Christmas Eve that nothing lives up to its name, a night full of sadness and darkness for me, a bored and lonely night when all I wanted was to see nothing but my thoughts, my internal conflicts and memories and of course, my future projects by the time incoformismo ... But hey many years I have left if we are lucky, many years ahead in which the holidays can be as I want and with whoever I want in the place you choose it? And no Christmas today, more of the same food in my pajamas at 4 pm, a long shower, a bit of reading and of course my great love "internet" ... And I'm just over here with a run-run in my head that never stops plotting things, imagining nonexistent moments and moments that survived recoder me as if they had spent a few minutes ago ... not much else to say or maybe, something must be kept inside and that I am extremely outdoors! but good in the background you like or at least entrtiene you not? lol and if not for nothing take the air out laughing smile even for reading my nonsense and internal battles and enjoy life to the fullest!

"Merry Christmas?

Javier.


0 comments:

Post a Comment