Thursday, February 4, 2010

What The Spotting Look Like

with that little smile ...


De Strangis, in the middle of my school language class for these sites to the 1 st update of the year ... I know I'm a little late and I have this somewhat careless esque but I have no time for anything from Christmas. the trip to Rome that has certainly been impressive, and a thousand and one test ... I could not. The truth that I have too many facts to tell, but if dreams ... I love to dream! and I think it gives too well, something a little dangerous if you look from the perspective of love and I can not ... haha but hey we are in times of crisis and dreaming is free so ... will keep losing my eyes on the horizon in the darkness of night, I will continue smiling at dawn to see the sun again, I will breathe and enjoy every breath like it was the last ... I am of those who believes that we must make the maximum of the minimum things, because that is achieved not happiness but a general stability results in that little smirk you naughty and naive at the same time, and what is more welfare causes you to make the days much easier .

respect to Rome, I think the photos speak for themselves ... (You can see them in my or TUENTI FACEBOOK ), still hang around a montage of short videos that I've been recording during the trip on my youtube page) after the "few" social media to which I belong haha \u200b\u200bsay it was a journey that has brought me positivity and optimism at a time rather strange, seeing things unthinkable and belonging to a coexistence that has made me even more if possible.

I bid you farewell until the next, and we hope you had a good start of the year.


Javier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment