Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bottle Shop Cover Letter Examples

Happy birthday to me! SEVENTEEN!


Seventeen, dizacete, seventeen if if today this is number 17, now a year which adds to the cycle of my life, enjoy one year maximum and a year that I quda ahead with lots of expectations marked ... I have not much to say today, aprte d certain events that have occurred recently in me as FERIA DE SEVILLA, IFIN tests and other ... But what is primarily quero startling how proud I am of my first, to be who I am and to call PARRA JAVIER ESPINOSA second Instead, parents have in general I have and my family, with its defects and virtues give everything for me, of course, impossible to forget what I call FRIENDS if if those that take me a smile when more difficult and those who are always there no matter what happens, those things make me on a day like today I feel complete and full, which does not take no more at fault than 3 of my four grandparents and adversities life will not spend more birthday to me, although more than they always are there ultimately

today is a day that I can only say THANK .

Javier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment