Monday, March 29, 2010

How Often Should A Man Ejulcate

Easter Monday, lack of content.


As I promised here I am the 1st day of Holy Week despite updating to be low on ideas.
First I want to put a dialog pequeñp Alex and Niki the protagonists of "Sorry if I call you love that continuation of the previous post I think deserves a place in this:

Niki: You light a dormi tranquillo taxi amore!.
Alex: come scuse? che hai detto? Niki
: Che è Tardi, e che light a taxi, you slept, tranquillo.
Alex: Do not eat me voglio Capire hai chiamato. Niki
: ah ho deciso: chiamo amore scuse you ma!

(Translation) Niki
: Your sleep calmly taxti I call love!.
Alex: What, sorry? What did you say?
Niki: It's late, and I have called a taxi, your sleep, quiet.
Alex: do not understand how you called me. Niki
: ah I decided: I'm sorry if I call you love!

Behind this burst of my melancholy love with which I'm in the middle of Easter Monday, and after not olividar this book, despite having emepzado and another haha \u200b\u200bproceed. Little to tell the truth today because there has been little content, sleep, nightmares, sleep, nightmares, eating, cleaning, sit-ups, shower, output short, computer, TV, dinner and here I though it seems royo much a large, aver if these next days are better and if I take aver forces and start studying in the end I'll catch the bull.

Please follow me (I know there are more than one / to the other side of the screen) and I hope that you give signals, which for my happy haha. JAVIER


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment