Saturday, May 7, 2011

Calculating Cost Of Debt Of A Bond

Dos Hermanas American Superman is no longer

as I said in previous posts, finally I put the new tab, anger over comics since the survey is the most voted. Also have noticed that I put a button "Like" facebook, that way I can be measured to you goes like more, for example if I put a contest of some editorial or certain prizes and he likes people to look Peus clear yet that ire. If you get any tips or story and I like it I know that I put more post about it ^ ^
Well Here I go, let's start with the mess that has been assembled with the latest issue of Superman , the number 900 (which is said quickly XDD). It turns out that although we all know that Superman is extraterrestrial and came as a small falling to earth in a humble farm in Smallville , it turns out that from there, he was always American, but .... if there is a but and it is that Superman announced his intention to renounce his U.S. citizenship as it is very disappointed with several things that are happening in your country. Here you can see a fracmento which I translated it the best thing under the image:

Superman says:
"For this reason I have the intention to report tomorrow to the United Nations refused to be Citizen American.
"I'm tired of my actions are used as instruments of American policy.
- "Truth, justice and the American way" (Kimera Note: Maybe this could be translated as last American Dream) is not enough.

Well wonder no Superman say this and that this angry, not at the end that happens, you will know later. Anyway, no two days will not make channel surfing when I saw a piece of an episode of Smallville, and not even know what season was because after the 4 bored me but occasionally I take a look. For what I saw was dressed and coiffed Louise and glasses as well, let Sarah Palin and identical with it and I realized a lot but in the end. I hope you have a lot Superman forever and the dust settles.

fact the Superman mess does not end here far as even to be seen who gets the rights because it always said it was a story "Stolen" and certainly the heir's family who have always fought for the rights of copyright will it be that they want to devalue Superman for this reason? If the DC lost to Superman would lose a lot.
; ;


0 comments:

Post a Comment