Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ethan Allen Outlet In Michigan

New tabs: contests and tips and stuff

Nothing, I finally made the tabs, believe this to be better to find contests since everything is more organized. Competitions of is organized by date. The other is simply tips and the little things that happen to me. Every time you put a New Contest or advice ire actuzlizando lashes, so that can visit safely that are completely current.

Another good thing has nothing to do with this is that I will upload the webcomic 20 pages of Karma this May 25, no, in case anyone interests you or you're curious here is the Webcomic where karma is not only if not also the other comics I'm doing, that of the Zombies and the parody of the Zombies I parody myself XDD prominent my comics I have no choice :-)
http://www.webcomicsbeatrizgarcia.com/comics_gratuitos.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment