Monday, May 4, 2009

How To Get Internet With At&t On Sidekick Lx 2009

are 16!


Nothing little people, not like starting the truth is not a day of extreme inspiration
not non-existent ... But the chance it deserves some words?
16 years ago my mother ran away at about 4,
morning of the mother road having to go down the stairs because of the huge storm that had
(Venia I, normal) and nothing at 8 am Javier Espinosa Parra said hello to everyone! with a great cry and here I am 16 years later with many, many times and situations Experience "behind me and others that I have left to live ... time passes quickly, but we realize ... is not tangible gets out of hand without really appreciate how valuable it is a minute, a single second ... Two years old to achieve that desired age of majority to win so to say that "freedom" that both desire and nothing is a day I think to thank all those people that I making you feel a little more special than the rest who remembered me in this great day ... About love ... haha that big issue, another year passes and another year to get "only" to this day ... People who stay on the path others follow me ... lovingly delivered so little return but so is life a tragĂ­n of comings and goings of chaos and calm at once mixed with excitement and happiness ... Special people who make more bearable this hard every day, you allude to survive in this great jungle called Earth ...

and not much else to say THANK y. .. Sixteen
are 16!


Javier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment