Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things To Do On Your 9 Months Anniversary

, influenza (seasonal), shivering and discomfort!


What title more rare to begin an entry right? And on top after so long without coming to the worlds ... first tell you (Who you are interested) I'd love to tell my stories several times a week and have a little more each day but September, the start of classes, catch up, etc ... I think that says it all ... Now I want to clarify a little because of this title. First and most importantly for me at this moment of doubt ... in a few hours if I decide on surgery or not, for those not caught on because everything is due to a miserable beings grace wanders n for our streets and are cracking and eating eardrums as the pipes ... If the punishment of mankind, certainly for me, that certain spots, because they have no other description, be truncated lives, dreams and even the safety of oneself ... but as they say throw that phrase is used both for explanation conformist "that's life."
now speak of this flu that has taken over my last couple of days and that for a moment gave me a truce in the area of \u200b\u200bthe mouth that allows me to be sitting here, staring at the screen ... if everything comes together, but only times I think they are even coming to doubt if my room is a pharmacy or really my own shelter as I call this place where I spend so much time unbelievably, either through the computer, my phone or just MI. A bit of strain and stress due to loss of class and I have to catch up quickly, if my body starts to allow me to pass no bill, and feel stress in a way, my freedom a little betada due to these microscopic creatures that have used my body as a home, but hopefully drive these squatters soon! and no mine no more readers to comment and tell except the bridge waiting for me put in this beautiful library that nice looking pacense textbook called English language and literature that I have to get into head as my own laws and that next Thursday, October 12 I bet! so here just for today and until soon!

Javier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment