Friday, November 27, 2009

Hooking Lights On Go Cart

Bad Romance. Operation


A bad romance is what it seems that surrounds me! a bad romance but continuous and exhausting
not abandon me nor the least! a "Bad Romance" that makes me stronger and stronger and what is best TO LEARN at once! things are going well or bad I do not know
but leave what is important ... Mil future projects and thoughts of how it would be ... yes, this is the update of dreams, what I want and I can not, is the update of my feeling. The music about to break down the walls of my room in my small refujio, my little world, focused as they usually call me ... not a mixture of irony, rage, madness, and happiness? weird right? My opinion is the same! lol but it just is what it is ... so that you realize how you can be the thing right now is playing "La Macarena" lol do not worry it's not what I usually listen to, just tell him (Play all) ... and just over the studies seem that are going well and the results of this evaluation with a little luck will be fully POSITIVE ... Mixture of ideas and concepts SI! is what we play today, but perhaps not good to keep a bit of resignation by myself or not as himself ... Maybe, maybe ... maybe it's my great nonconformity to not get what I get if IT

    I want your ugly  
I want your disease
Everything I want your
As long as STI free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

0 comments:

Post a Comment