Sunday, April 24, 2011

Best Haircolor For Rosacea

II International Award comic

; 2 nd prize comic International Badalona City

Before a brief overview about the contest and give the link of the bases, just wanted to comment that this blog is not going to stop giving information about contests but it On the contrary, the July 7 fulfills 5 Years! so will fulfill many more and not let anyone shot, I never thought of close or switch to another theme, which comment on the previous post was, in short, I wanted to add something extra that will cover the gaps in the days when not to put contest entries, I mean nothing will ^ ^ just wanted to clear doubts.
In short I'm going to organize the putting blog Tabs distributed more or less like this: "Comic Competitions 2011", another will put "Tips ".... I believe this to be more comfortable for all readers of the blog and not miss looking for tickets and stuff .

Well now if Feliz San Jorge in Alcoy parties (my country) and Barcelona san Jordy and happy Easter ^ ^

Bases summary of the contest:


* You can join any person from any country who is of age.
* can participate in both amateur and professional authors
* There will be a prize of 3,000 euros gross
* must be present 10 comic strips in black and white that have links in common, like the characters, theme, whether the strips if they continue or are autoconclusivas (although I imagine that the last strip should not you get in below)
* There should never have submitted the work partially or entirely in paper and web, blog etc. (and I who wanted to submit my comic strips Zombi Humor TT)
* Languages that are accepted are: Catalan, Castilian, English, French.
* The deadline is September 15, 2011 but before you must register and fill out a registration is free, you will see on the bases.

Bases: http://www.nautiluscomunicacio.com/2_0/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/BASEScast-ConcursInternacionalC% C3% B2mic2011.pdf

Good luck! ^ - ^ I

0 comments:

Post a Comment