Thursday, March 31, 2011

Healing Time After Removal Of Cervical Polyp

Various forms of Third and last part ... XDD but continued as various forms of advertising

self-publishing of this post but it will soon .... I appreciate your

many e-mails asking for advice, as many in a short time more or less ire by saying all that to what you ask me in this post, so I can not answer by email one by one because I would not have time disculpade by fa ^ ^ Anyway I have no problem with that write me, I will be putting the tips in this blog and if you leave more questions you can write the blog and so the things I do not know for sure that more people write for help. Anyway there are many things I did not and still I have much to learn from what I can only give advice on what is and what I learned.

This entry I want to dedicate more than anything the issue of self-publishing that increasingly more people interested but first I want to answer a question that made me by email.
The truth is that interests many people so if you want to expose your questions, your comments, experiences, etc etc. I leave this post open for messages, I mean that I'll upload indefinitely depending on the success so encourage you not afraid to post all messages that you please and wish to obtain ^ - ^

The person who wrote me wanted advice on what to do, how to become a mangaka and fulfill his dream because he was starting on this and is a very young. Do not know if there is an answer to that but if you are studying or have a job my advice is to not throw you how crazy the pool if you are starting, by many illusion that you do and however much you promised to study the field before starting. There are lots of people working part time while working doing a manga publisher, to live alone because it must work for a publishing medium or large, this last great course. At first it is best practice and practice hard and be consistent, constructive criticism and further improvement, tutorials and everything necesiario to improve, my motto is, who still gets it :-)

Self-published

I'm not an expert on this, because I've never self-published but surely I will do better than before, so I decided for self-publishing , later if you can give advice on this topic, because I will have some experience, I will provide at the moment.

There are many ways to do that I have chosen is up my sleeves on my site for free, you can see it here: http://www.webcomicsbeatrizgarcia.com/comics_gratuitos.html

There are many ways thanks to the Internet, this digital book e-Book, there are also people who go up on your website or blog etc. PDF gives some people superbarato descaegar or ask for donations or even give it away, there is everything, one thing is clear is that the internet is affordable, easy to use and today is accessible to everyone.

then there's Lulu or Bubok among others, you can even engage with them as I have looked at the issue of ISBN
http://www.lulu.com/es
http://www.bubok.com/

Another way is to find a good printer that is affordable, there are several online or near your house, it is always good and very improtant to compare and see what kind of paper or binding requirements for the work you've done and the result an affordable price so you do not give it to an expensive price to the people. Then you announce it on social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, your blog, your website, your DA, all you have, the word of mouth and consistency is very important. If you are starting do not make a big run. You can also try selling it on e-bay for example. And if you go to a convention with shared stan is also a good way to promote themselves, is something I personally want to do in 2012 are only of advice

nothing more ^ ^

Remember that this post is open so you can put the messages you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment