Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wholesale Cost Of Olive Oil

Part

:-) I have already said several times that misses entries where he had some things or things that come to mind, tips and stuff as well ^ ^ here is this post, I hope you like it or at least someone will be something interesting or helpful.

As this blog is titled and this summer will fulfill the 5 years old (time flies) since here many times have I told my attempts to fulfill my dream. Having a bit of what was and what I experienced is something that will continue from time to time because there are people who ask me and many will guide you, and all that is good for readers I will continue, so to that I go.

In this post I will focus on the issue of Post first part, in the next post will continue with the second part of course ^ ^ :


publishers, about various types, be careful with some
As there are several ways, if you are starting or technical foul my advice is to let the editorial for later, for not going to hire you and you run the risk of any editorial DTP tell you what estupendisimo / a artist and author who you are and will offer you publish in exchange for pay X amount, some even asking 2,000 or 3,000 euros not fall into the trap that makes you look forward POST, keep Please carefully because you will end up paying an excess amount of money for a few examples that I can come home and you have to be devised to sell and that in no case will attain the amount you have spent.
This has never been me but I have offered many times and have rejected all and will continue.

Magazines and Fanzines
more is what I recommend you to be either amateur as consolidated authors, in collaboration fanzines always free or as long as you send a copy or you can buy copies at a price cost, which is great, plus you can request under your work or index not only include your name if not also your website or blog and so more people will know you, that's always good. The magazines
several types of collaboration, is the pay you some money for illustration, design, comic strip etc, which you paid for VIEWRES serves you some money selling them and which is unpaid, I mean it's completely free but ofcourse you promote well as Dene include your name and website or blog and magazines are often thrown considerable always so not bad.

collaborations I've been involved with both free and in magazines and fanzines have had very good experience. Sometimes it costs a bit to find a magazine and such but look good in Google, or Yahoo, or Bing, some do not put magazines seek seeking collaboration but if you find that you have content you do you can always find an email from and write them. The you have not already ;-) so without fear

Both are curriculum and is good to progress and learn to comply with dates delivery and many things I have learned a lot about it.

Competitions
Well you know I always put myself in this blog the best I find, they are international, that does not usually have age limits, the awards are always economical, offering publishing contract.
competitions are a great way to practice, to learn a lot and win some contract, second prize, something money. Vale know it's difficult, often difficult, because you do not have to sign you kill them all, one or two a year are encouraged to create a new project that can always win but not serve in the future, there is also exhibiting at Internet competitions physical or many works in galleries. My advice is that if you write down to anyone do your best and you know, with that I've won, you think you superando.No be the winner, if you win great if not a lot of people think they are and it is a challenge.

In the next into the second half *-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment